- Initiate the migration of the web presence of Quay.io from https://quay.io to https://console.redhat.com
- Make hosted Quay a 'first class citizen' of Red Hat's managed services portfolio
- Set the foundation for future-state integrations with other Red Hat services also hosted by the Hybrid Application Console
- As an isolated website it has no technical or logical connection to the rest of Red Hat's service ecosystem
- Quay.io is available as it's own category within console.redhat.com and/or with similar offering like RHTrusted Content
- Existing customers log into console.redhat.com, choose Quay.io and find a similar environment to what is available currently
- Quay users have the ability to upgrade/downgrade their plan type from free to paid (or vice versa)
- Quay users can manage repositories, images and tags. This includes logs, build triggers and manifest details
- Quay users can see their image scanning results
- Quay users can manage organizations and teams
- Quay users can manage Application (OAuth) integrations
- Things we will NOT bring over from current website
- Applications (app registry)
- Quay docs (except Swagger endpoint)
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- Users have 90% fidelity with their current website experience (with the exception of what is listed above as NOT being migrated)
- Hybrid Application Console
- HAC Dynamic Plugins
- Substantial number of technical concerns to be identified and sorted.
- Can we do this work such that we have a single UI codebase for
- Quay running on OCP on-premise?
- Quay running outside of OCP on-premise?
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>