- To track deliverables for Summit and consolidate relevant epics and stories associated with providing an operable demo ft Quay.io's new UI security scanning screens at Summit.
- To begin migration journey of authenticated Quay.io to console.redhat.com that provides a minimally operable experience in order to support RHTAP demo
- To ensure the Quay team has clarity on what to aim to deliver by Summit
- Mission: Quay to position itself as part of the solution at Summit with our new look/feel, position Quay as a solution to the DevOps/ Security Supply Chain audience while setting us up for future customer interest.
- Users are able to configure repository settings
- New users are able to create an account and log into console dot
- Organizations are able to manage robot accounts
- Organizations can configure email address and time machine settings
- A feedback form and banner are visible for quay.io and Red Hat Quay
- URLs that worked in the old UI continue to work in the new UI
- Only applies to pages that have been migrated to the new UI
|Merge quay-ui repo into quay/web||Closed|