As a user, I should not see a timeout error if a helm chart takes a long time to install.
- Use the api `/api/helm/release/async` for installing and upgrading helm charts
- When creating a Helm Release:
- if there are no workloads to be generated by a release's chart then, navigate directly to the Helm Release details page
- otherwise navigate the user to the topology page with the release notes(if exists) tab opened in the side panel
- Provide helm release grouping with creation status
- Disable "Upgrade" and "Rollback" options from the context menu and action dropdown on the side panel
Talk to PM/UX on how do we visualize the helm release status on topology graph view ?