- Connect OpenShift workloads to Google services with Google Workload Identity
Enable customers to access Google services from workloads on OpenShift clusters using Google Workload Identity (aka WIF)
- Customers want to be able to manage and operate OpenShift on Google Cloud Platform with workload identity, much like they do with AWS + STS or Azure + workload identity.
- Customers want to be able to manage and operate operators and customer workloads on top of OCP on GCP with workload identity.
- Add support to CCO for the Installation and Upgrade using both UPI and IPI methods with GCP workload identity.
- Support install and upgrades for connected and disconnected/restriction environments.
- Support the use of Operators with GCP workload identity with minimal friction.
- Support for HyperShift and non-HyperShift clusters.
- This Section:* A list of specific needs or objectives that a Feature must deliver to satisfy the Feature.. Some requirements will be flagged as MVP. If an MVP gets shifted, the feature shifts. If a non MVP requirement slips, it does not shift the feature.
|CI - MUST be running successfully with test automation||This is a requirement for ALL features.||YES|
|Release Technical Enablement||Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.||YES|
- Main success scenarios - high-level user stories
- Alternate flow/scenarios - high-level user stories
This Section: What does the person writing code, testing, documenting need to know? What context can be provided to frame this feature.
Questions to be addressed:
- What educational or reference material (docs) is required to support this product feature? For users/admins? Other functions (security officers, etc)?
- Does this feature have doc impact?
- New Content, Updates to existing content, Release Note, or No Doc Impact
- If unsure and no Technical Writer is available, please contact Content Strategy.
- What concepts do customers need to understand to be successful in [action]?
- How do we expect customers will use the feature? For what purpose(s)?
- What reference material might a customer want/need to complete [action]?
- Is there source material that can be used as reference for the Technical Writer in writing the content? If yes, please link if available.
- What is the doc impact (New Content, Updates to existing content, or Release Note)?