<--- Cut-n-Paste the entire contents of this description into your new Epic --->
- As an Infrastructure Administrator, I want to deploy OpenShift in a restricted/disconnected environment with workload identity on Google Cloud.
- Regulated (FSI) customers want to deploy disconnected clusters with manual mode STS due to regulatory restrictions and policies.
- Installation completes successfully
- Image registry is available and operational
- Identify any limitations for operating OpenShift in a disconnected environment with STS.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- GCP Workload Identity was introduced in OCP 4.10. See
CCO-114. Note: This Jira is created to ensure we have testing/CI coverage for disconnected scenario.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>