In New application wizard for v3 connection there is a label management wizard page, where user can create/edit/remove label. It is possible to create more readonly labels, e.g. I was able to create another "template" label which already exists in table and is readonly (edit and remove button are disabled for this label). After the label is created it it not possible to edit/remove it.
- Create a new application from template
- Navigate to the 'label' page
- Add a label with the name 'template' which is a readonly label
- Note you are able to add a label that has a name that is readonly
- EXPECT: To not be able to add a 'readonly' label and are presented with a warning message.