As a WMCO developer, I want to pick up the openshift/kubernetes updates for the 1.26 k8s rebase to track the k8s version as rest of the OpenShift 1.26 cluster.
- Update the submodules using hack/submodule.sh script.
- Update the go.mod, go.sum and vendor dependencies pointing to the 1.26 libraries.
- Replace deprecated klog flags like --log-file and --logstostderr with kube-log-runner options.
- Add kube-log-runner binary to the WMCO payload
- sdn-4.13-kubernetes-1.26.0 should be created in https://github.com/openshift/kubernetes
- WMCO submodules for kubelet should pickup the latest updates for 1.26 rebase.
- K8s client and controller-runtime dependencies should be upgraded to 1.26.
- OpenShift client and API dependencies should be upgraded to 1.26.
- Set 1.26 as the minKubeVersion in the bundle CSV and update the baseK8sVersion in the cluster config tests.
|Update WMCO 4.13 dist-git Dockerfile||Closed|