SPLAT-594 to be reflected in our CSI driver operator to support vSphere topology of storage GA.
Why is this important? (mandatory)
As user, I want to edit Infrastructure object after OCP installation (or upgrade) to update cluster topology, so all newly provisioned PVs will get the new topology labels.
(With vSphere topology GA, we expect that users will be allowed to edit Infrastructure and change the cluster topology after cluster installation.)
Dependencies (internal and external) (mandatory)
- SPLAT: [vsphere] Support Multiple datacenters and clusters GA.
Our expectation is that teams would modify the list below to fit the epic. Some epics may not need all the default groups but what is included here should accurately reflect who will be involved in delivering the epic.
- Development -
- Documentation -
- QE -
- PX -
- Others -
Acceptance Criteria (optional)
Provide some (testable) examples of how we will know if we have achieved the epic goal.
Drawbacks or Risk (optional)
It's possible that Infrastructure will remain read-only. No code on Storage side is expected then.
Done - Checklist (mandatory)
- CI Testing - Basic e2e automationTests are merged and completing successfully
- Documentation - Content development is complete.
- QE - Test scenarios are written and executed successfully.
- Technical Enablement - Slides are complete (if requested by PLM)
- Engineering Stories Merged
- All associated work items with the Epic are closed
- Epic status should be “Release Pending”