Visual Studio Code
2021 Week 16-18 (from Apr 19), 2021 Week 28-30 (from Jul 12)
When you have a work item that contains something unexpected but valid MVEL expression, parser will parse the WID but every wid from that file will not be present in Palette.
This already works for Map like properties:
"parameterValues" : [ "in_customer_id" : "MrIncognito",],
Figures that fail the parsing:
- Comments `// this is a Email workitem` and `/* c style comment also ignored */`
- List parameters of properties:
- "mavenDependencies" : ["org.kie:datatype:1.0.0", ""]
- "dependencies" : ["dep"]
- Imports `import org.my.pizza`
These properties are not parsed and the tasks from WID are not in palette
These properties are ignored and tasks from WID are in palette.
- All text before first [ is ignored by parser
- List parameters ignored by parser
- all text following // till the end of the line (/n) is ignored by parser
- all text between /* and */ ignored
- is cloned by
KOGITO-5549 Stunner - WID files with comments and Imports can't be loaded
- is related to
KOGITO-5004 Unable to view service tasks in VSCode if wid file has mavenDependencies tag.
- split from
KOGITO-5055 Stunner - notify users about not supported constructs in WID files