- Proposed title of this feature request:
PAM on OpenShift integration with external GIT repository.
- What are the nature and description of the request?
To Allow PAM on OpenShift to integrate with an external GIT repository.
- Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
1) To leverage our existing corporate GIT environment, and reduce the number of GIT servers in enterprise.
2) To allow process source assets to be kept seperate from the application.
3) To allow easy access to git repos (the internal git server of PAM is cumbersome on Openshift).
- How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Use an external git repository instead of the internal PAM git repository
- For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented:
Test connecting the external git repository to PAM. ensure that PAM assets are stored and fetched from this repo
- Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
- Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?