DMN diagrams are generally vertical (whereas bpmn are horizontal). When adding a "Decision Node", from a "DMN Input Data", for a better usability, the node should be created on top of the selected node. Currently, it is created on the right, like on bpmn.
The issue may apply also to Business central.
The issue has been reported by rhn-support-kvarela.
- BPMN behavior is not affected
- DMN new behavior works for node context menu
- DMN new behavior works for 'D' key shortcut
- DMN Automatic layout feature is not affected
- Opening diagram without DI works
- Opening existing diagrams works and connections are not updated.
KOGITO-5670 DMN Editors quick menu adds node beyond canvas northern boundary
KOGITO-4043 The nodes should be created on top of the selected node in DMN editor