- Gather in one place all fixes and features necessary to promote pull-thru proxy from TP to GA
The feature importance is covered in the original epic
- As a Quay admin I want to be able to leverage the storage quota of an organization to limit the cache size so that backend storage consumption remains predictable by discarding images from the cache according to least recently used or pull frequency (LRU improvement)
- Given the sensitive nature of accessing potentially untrusted upstream registry all cache pulls needs to be logged (audit log) (currently in place, but no special audit logs exist for proxy orgs)
- As a user I want to be able to flush the cache so that I can eliminate excess storage consumption
- Metrics should exist to track cache activity and efficiency (hit rate, size, evictions)
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>