As a Quay admin I would like to leverage the Operator to deploy Quay in environments with typical enterprise requirements, like restricted internet access, enterprise-wide PKI and storage which performance depends on the size of the PV.
- Support Proxy Environments
- Support customization of PV sizes
- better support OpenShift-provided certificate tooling
- The operator does not support these requirements today and they are very typical for enterprise customers.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>