Tested with Service Mesh 2.3.0 and Kiali 1.57.3.
Despite Kiali being configured as read-only, any user can change the log level of the envoy proxies. Need the read-only feature to prevent this change as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy ServiceMesh with Kiali in read-only mode:
2. Add a namespace to the SMMR, and deploy an application.
3. Log in to Kiali, go to Workloads, select one of them.
4. Go to the Logs tab, and then to the three dots on the right.
5. Select any proxy log level.
The proxy log level should not be set from Kiali when "viewOnly: true" is set.