Support Operator authors to learn how to leverage File-based Catalog to publish their Operator releases.
OLM and PE team is actively working on a more flexible and human-readable way to manage Operator catalogs (aka, File-based Catalog) for Operator authors to strategize in how to publish their Operator releases.
For Operator SDK, we want to support Operator authors to learn how to leverage file-based Catalog to automate the publishing workflow for their Operator releases.
- Scaffolds example GitHub Actions (or Tekton Tasks) for automatically creating bundle artifacts and automatically publishing them to a file-based catalog so users can learn and easily leverage file-based catalog for managing releases.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- (2021Q4) OLM-2107 - Support usage of declarative index config by upstream index authors
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>