Currently we have a disjointed experience to be able to see Helm related resources.
Provide a single Helm page, which incorporates a tab for Repository CRUD as well as the existing Releases tab.
Provide a single place where users can go to manage their helm chart repositories. This should include view, edit, create and delete.
Improve the user experience with Helm Charts
- User is able to select the Helm navigation item, and see two tabs: Releases & Repositories
- Repositories tab
- User is able to see a list of the existing Helm Chart Repositories in the Repositories tab, and is able to easily distinguish which repos are cluster vs namespace scoped
- User is able to use the form driven creation flow to add a Helm Chart Repository from this Repositories tab
- User is able to create either a Cluster scoped or Namespace scoped Helm Chart repository, provided they have appropriate access.
- User is able to delete any helm chart repositories, provided they have access.
- User is able to update any existing helm chart repo, provided they have access.
- Default type should be project scoped
- Create Helm Chart Repo form should support both project & namespace
- Edit Helm Chart should bring up the same form, but the section which allows you to selected between project/cluster should be hidden
- Capture telemetry events for Creation options