When using the terminal to show some information the "Terminal" tab for a Pod shows sometimes two scrollbars.
The second scrollbar is shown when the console contains some output and the window size is reduced. The scrollbar disappears again when the user enters something into the terminal.
- Switch to developer perspective and add a Deployment to start a Pod
- Select your deployment in topology and select the running Pod
- On the Pod details page switch to the "Terminal" tab
- Run a command like find . or find / to show some (long) content.
- Reduce the height of the window
- You can see a second unnecessary scrollbar for the complete content area
- If you type something again into the terminal the scrollbar disappear again
- No scrollbar is shown when the user resizes the window.
- Latest 4.8 console master (tested with 4c443747272cd262ebc0e8d35491a0363af3c02c)