Description of problem:
Users search a resource (for example, Pod) with Name filter applied and input a text to the filter field then the search results filtered accordingly.
Once the results are shown, when the user clear the value in one-shot (i.e. select whole filter text from the field and clear it using delete or backspace key) from the field,
then the search result doesn't clear accordingly and the previous result stays on the page.
Version-Release number of selected components (if applicable):
4.11.0-0.nightly-2022-08-16-194731 & works fine with OCP 4.12 latest version.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to OCP web console.
- Go to the Search section.
- Select the resource filter and choose a resource (for example , Pod)
- Change the filter option to "Name" and input a text( for example, installer) to the filter field.
- Once the results are shown, select the whole filter text ( i.e. installer).
- Clear the text using the Delete or Backspace key.
- View the behavior on search results
Search result doesn't clear when user clears name filter in one-shot for any resources.
Search results should clear when the user clears name filters in one-shot for any resources.
Reproduced in both chrome[103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)] and firefox[91.11.0esr (64-bit)] browsers.
Attached screen share for the same issue. SearchIssues.mp4