Add the openshift cluster ID to log records.
The cluster ID is part of the `clusterversion` resource, can be retrieved with:
When logs from multiple clusters are aggregated in the same store, it must be possible to distinguish logs from different clusters.
- ACM (Advanced Cluster Manager) may aggregate logs from multiple managed clusters.
- RHOBS (Red Hat Observability Service) manages multiple clusters on behalf of multiple customers.
- HyperShift may aggregate logs from many sub-clusters.
- Telco customers may want to aggregate logs from many edge clusters in a single NOC (Network Operation Centre)
There are likely to be other scenarios.
- All log records, of all types (application, infrastructure, audit), MUST have a new field `openshift.cluster_id` set to the value of the cluster ID.
- CI tests, technical enablement slides etc.
- Must be added to vector and fluentd