Modify the CLO vector config generator to support stackdriver
- CLF supports configuring stackdriver as an output
- E2E test verifying logs can be written to stackdriver or mocked alternative service (e.g. cloudwatch moto)
- Documentation of configuring Stackdriver output in ClusterLogForwarder
What name do we use for the output type?
- "Stackdriver" is well known and a good name, but no longer the official name.
- The official name (according to https://cloud.google.com/products/operations) is "Google Cloud's operations suite" which is a terrible name.
- Other variations thrown around such as "GCP Stackddriver", "Cloud Operations" etc.