When an entry is selected in a properties tab for an openshift resource and the resources changes, you can no longer edit/update that resource until its refreshed. For example while implementing scaling, I can select a dc, scale it up, but then receive an error when I immediately try to scale it down because the resource version is out of sync.
steps to reproduce:
- ASSERT: make sure that you have at least 1 application in OpenShift
- EXEC: in Explorer: select your service
- EXEC: open up Properties and select "Deployments" tab
- EXEC: pick "Scale > Up" in the context menu
- EXEC: pick "Scale > Down" in the context menu
An error is popping up telling you that the resource is outdated.