For JBIDE 4.3.1.Beta1: Please perform the following tasks:
0. If nothing has changed in your component since the release of JBoss Tools 4.3.0.Final (eg., Portal, Freemarker?), Reject this JIRA.
0. Make sure your component has no remaining unresolved JIRAs set for fixVersion = 4.3.1.Beta1
1. Ensure your component features/plugins have been properly upversioned, eg., from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1, 1.2.3 to 1.2.100, or 2.3.100 to 2.3.101
NOTE: If you already did this earlier when we were preparing for Beta1 (after 4.3.0.Final was released), you do not need to do so again.
Please also ensure that the version of your code in the master branch is greater than your code in the 4.3.x branch.
2. Update your root pom to use parent pom version 4.3.1.Beta1-SNAPSHOT.
3. Ensure you've built & run your plugin tests using the latest target platform version 4.50.2.Beta1 (or 4.50.2.Beta1-SNAPSHOT).
4. Branch from your existing jbosstools-4.3.x branch into a new jbosstools-4.3.1.Beta1x branch;
5. NOW THAT YOU HAVE BRANCHED, check out your jbosstools-4.3.x branch.
6. Update your jbosstools-4.3.x branch parent pom to use the latest version, 4.3.1.Beta2-SNAPSHOT:
Now, your root pom will use parent pom version:
- 4.3.1.Beta1-SNAPSHOT in your jbosstools-4.3.1.Beta1x branch, and
- 4.3.1.Beta2-SNAPSHOT in your jbosstools-4.3.x branch.
7. Close (do not resolve) this JIRA when done.
8. If you have any outstanding New + Noteworthy JIRAs to do, please complete them next.