Status: Closed (View Workflow)
If you edit embeddable cartridges for an existing application, you get all sorts of warnings. Ex. have phpmyadmin & mysql embedded, you remove mysql: you get told that you should also remove phpmyadmin since it depends on it.
When creating a new application and removing cartridges that you have already added ("Add..."-button in 2nd wizard page) you dont get these warnings.
How to reproduce:
- EXEC: Launch application wizard and pick "create new application"
- EXEC: on 2nd page: hit "Add" and check phpmyadmin in the upcoming dialog
- ASSERT: you get warned that you should add mysql. Confirm it, get mysql added
- EXEC: close the dialog and get back to wizard page
- ASSERT: mysql and phpmyadmin are listed
- EXEC: select mysql and hit "Remove"
mysql gets removed, leaving invalid phpmyadmin (it depends on mysql, app creation will fail) behind.
You should get warned that you should also remove phpmyadmin.