Launch configurations is the conventional way to run applications in Eclipse. The idea of the feature proposal is to create a specific launch configuration allowing to run Cordova enabled projects in CordovaSim.
The launch configuration might have the following attributes:
- Root folder (e.g. /myProject/www)
- Start page (e.g. index.html)
- Port number for embedded Jetty server (e.g. 4400). This port will be visible in the BrowserSim address bar.
The launch configuration might be automatically configured for:
- Projects with the JBoss Tools Cordova nature which has www/index.html.
- Projects with the Android nature which has assets/www/index.html.
- Any .html file selected by the user.
- Any folder selected by the user if it has an index.html in it.