Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 9.2.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Camel Debugger
Steps to Reproduce:
Deploy FIS (SpringBoot) rest-dsl route to OCP In the OpenShift Explorer right-click on the service, select "Server Adapter" Click on the Server adapter, and enable JMX Right click on Camel->Camel and select edit routes Save Resources dialog appears Routes are overlapped Delete REST-DSL auto-generated route Add breakpoint in the user-defined route Debugger doesn't stop at breakpoint
- Deploy FIS (SpringBoot) rest-dsl route to OCP
- In the OpenShift Explorer right-click on the service, select "Server Adapter"
- Click on the Server adapter, and enable JMX
- Right click on Camel->Camel and select edit routes
- Save Resources dialog appears
- Routes are overlapped
- Delete REST-DSL auto-generated route
- Add breakpoint in the user-defined route
- Debugger doesn't stop at breakpoint
When clicking on Edit Routes for a FIS2 SpringBoot REST-DSL route, two routes are showed: the rest-dsl auto-generated route, and the user-defined route. Also, a "save resources" dialog appears and saving doesn't work (Save All Failed java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException). Also, the rest-dsl route appears overlapped over the other one and can't be moved around. Finally, after deleting the res-dsl route (to be able to see the user-defined route) I set a breakpoint but is not honored by the debugger.