- Sudoku example doesn't work since Drools 7.60.0.Final. With "Simple" example, 1st "Step" puts one number. Then, next "Step" wouldn't make change.
- The problem happens in PhreakFromNode.unlinkCreatedHandles(). This method calls RightTupleImpl.unlinkFromRightParent() but it breaks the factHandle's linkedTuples because rightTuples created by PhreakFromNode are not properly linked with the factHandle.
- the factHandle's linkedTuples becomes empty. It will fail to delete tuples (through PropagationEntry.Update.execute) when the fact is modified.
- Run the added unit tests successful
Out of Scope:
- Sudoku example itself should be verified and re-added to example GUI by