Currently we are showing system projects within the list view of the Projects page. As stated here https://issues.redhat.com/browse/RFE-185, there are many projects that are considered as system projects that are not important to the user. The value should be remember across sessions, but it something we should be able to toggle directly from the list.
- The user should be able to hide/show system projects within the project list page (and namespace list page)
- The user should be able to hide/show system projects from the project selector
- The same capability should work from the project list page in the developer perspective
In OpenShift, reserved namespaces are `default`, `openshift`, and those that start with `openshift-`, `kubernetes-`, or `kube-`.
- If the user filters out system projects from the projects or namespaces list view, then filters and there are no results, an empty state will be surfaced with ability to clear filters. (see design assets)
- If the user has hidden system projects from the project selector and has favorited or defaulted system projects in the project selector, those favorited or defaulted system projects will NOT appear in the project selector list. (see design assets)
- If the user has hidden system projects from the project selector, then navigates to some resource page where a system project is selected, the system project name will still appear in the project selector toggle but not within the list of projects in the selector. (see design assets)