Provide a dynamic extensible mechanism to add Guided Tours to the OCP Console.
- Format of Guided Tours (Almost like Interactive Documentation)
- Markup language
- Made up of Long Description, Steps, Links(Internal, External),
- Steps should be links to the page. User navigates to the next page by clicking a button
- A tour may offer a link to a secondary tour
- A tour may offer an external link to documentation, etc
- Progress indicator, indicating the number of steps in the tour
- Tour information to be displayed on the Cards in the landing page
- Summary (aka Short Desc)
- Approx time
- Indication if already completed (local storage, maybe this is punted til User Pref)
As a product owner, I need a mechanism to add guide tours that will help guide my users to enable my service.
As a product owner, I need a mechanism to add guide tours that will help guide my users to consume my service.
As an Operator, I need a mechanism to add guide tours that will help guide my users to consume my service.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>