Story: As a user of disconnected OpenShift clusters I want to mirror content for a specific platform when multiple platforms are available.
Background: Allowing specific platforms/architectures to be mirrored would save disk space when mirroring content. There are some limitations currently when it comes to operators bundles: These limitations could be mitigated by:
- Sparse manifest lists are allowed by registries
- Multi-arch management moves into images that can be rewritten on mirror (i.e. the bundle images themselves, not the images referenced inside of the bundle images).
- Allow ICSPs to mirror by tag
- oc mirror can mirror operator content for a specific architecture
- oc mirror can mirror custom images for a specific architecture