Add a new installer subcommand, openshift-install agent create config-image.
The should create a small ISO (i.e. not a CoreOS boot image) containing just the configuration files from the automation flow:
- rendezvousIP config file
- ClusterDeployment manifest
- AgentPullSecret manifest
- AgentClusterInstall manifest
- TLS certs for admin kubeconfig
- password hash for kubeadmin console password
- extra manifests
- hostconfig (roles, root device hints)
- ClusterImageSet manifest (for version verification)
The contents in the disk could be in any format, but should be optimised to make it simple for the service in
AGENT-562 to read.