<--- Cut-n-Paste the entire contents of this description into your new Epic --->
- As an administrator i deploy latency sensitivity application at the edge . think about self driving car software deployed on openshift in a car that software needs to react fast to various situation so for that i want the communication between kubelet other components to be fast
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- Azure’s AKS provides hooks to modify few controller manager parameters
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>