Status: To Do (View Workflow)
Workloads Sprint 198, Workloads Sprint 199, Workloads Sprint 200, Workloads Sprint 201, Workloads Sprint 202, Workloads Sprint 203, Workloads Sprint 204, Workloads Sprint 205, Workloads Sprint 207, Workloads Sprint 208, Workloads Sprint 210, Workloads Sprint 211, Workloads Sprint 212
1. from https://issues.redhat.com/browse/RFE-1576 add output compression
2. from earlier discussion about escalation add --since to limit the size of data (https://issues.redhat.com/browse/RFE-309)
3. from workloads architecture must-gather fallback to oc adm inspect clusteroperators when it can't run a pod (https://github.com/openshift/oc/pull/749)
4. ability to get kubelet logs, refer to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1925328
5. fix error output from sync, see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1917850
6. Create link between nodes and pods from their respective nodes, so it's easier to navigate.
7. Gather limited (x past hours/days) of logs see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1928468.
8. Use rsync for copying data off of pod see https://github.com/openshift/must-gather/pull/263#issuecomment-967024141.
[bug] Must-gather logs (not longed into the archive) - this also applies to inspect
[bug] timeouts don’t seem to happen at 10 min
[RFE] logging the collection of inspect in the timestamp file - the timestamp file should have more detailed information, probably similar to the first bug above