Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Steps to Reproduce:Issue is intermittent - not 100% reproducer : git clone git: //git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jbossqe/eap-tests-hornetq.git cd eap-tests-hornetq/scripts/ git checkout eap7.2.x-artemis2.x groovy -DEAP_ZIP_URL=https: //mw-messaging-qe-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/view/EAP-tooling/job/early-testing-messaging-prepare/141/artifact/jboss-eap.zip PrepareServers7.groovy export WORKSPACE=$PWD export JBOSS_HOME_1=$WORKSPACE/server1/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_2=$WORKSPACE/server2/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_3=$WORKSPACE/server3/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_4=$WORKSPACE/server4/jboss-eap cd ../jboss-hornetq-testsuite/ mvn clean test -Dtest=DedicatedFailoverTestCaseWithMdb#testShutdownWithFailback -Deap7.clients.version=7.1531981138-SNAPSHOT | tee log
There is regression againt Artemis 1.5.5.0012 in scenario with failover of Artemis RA from live to backup (shared store, dedicated topology). After backup activates after failover, connections of RA does not failover to backup (or are disconnected from backup just after failover)
- There are three servers. Live server (Node 1) and backupserver (Node 2) are in dedicated HA topology.
- InQueue and OutQueue are deployed on live and backup. Send messages to InQueue on live server.
- When all messages are sent, deploy message driven bean on Node 3.
- MDB sends messages form InQueue to OutQueue.
- Shutdown live server. Wait for backup server to alive, then start live server again and stop backup.
- Receive messages from OutQueue from live server.
After live server is stopped and backup activates, no messages are processed by MDB. Looking at trace logs it seems that MDB does reconnect to backup but it's then disconnected. Then I don't see connector to backup server between tried connectors during reconnection.
Attaching reproduce and logs.