Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Steps to reproduce (not 100% reproducer): export DISABLE_TRACE_LOGS= false git clone git: //git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jbossqe/eap-tests-hornetq.git cd eap-tests-hornetq/scripts/ git checkout 68b9d2581640574d4d04926cf2d576fe756bca0d groovy -DEAP_ZIP_URL=https: //eap-qe-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/early-testing-messaging-prepare/273//artifact/jboss-eap.zip PrepareServers7.groovy export WORKSPACE=$PWD export JBOSS_HOME_1=$WORKSPACE/server1/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_2=$WORKSPACE/server2/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_3=$WORKSPACE/server3/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_4=$WORKSPACE/server4/jboss-eap cd ../jboss-hornetq-testsuite/ mvn -D-Deap7.clients.version=7.1521816809-SNAPSHOT -Deap7.org.jboss.qa.hornetq.apps.clients.version=7.1521816809-SNAPSHOT clean install -Dtest=RemoteJcaTestCase#testRemoteJcaWihtDefaultJGroupsCluster
Sometimes happens that MDB does not start to consume messages from remote server. There are not warning or error messages in log.
- Start server with deployed InQueue and OutQueue
- Start 2nd server with configured pooled-connection-factory to connect to 1st server
- Deploy MDB to 2nd server - mdb is consuming messages from InQueue and sending to OutQueue
- Start sending messages to InQueue to 1st server
- Let MDB processing messages from InQueue
- Start consuming messages from OutQueue from 1st server
Pass Criteria: There is the same number of sent and received messages
Actual Result: Sometimes happens that Mdb does not start to consume messages.