Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 11.0.0.Alpha1
Fix Version/s: 11.0.0.Beta1
Steps to Reproduce:git clone git: //git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jbossqe/eap-tests-hornetq.git cd eap-tests-hornetq/scripts/ git checkout 5725308a2c13e7653ee06339da64bb2054c6759b groovy -DEAP_VERSION=7.1.0.DR16 PrepareServers7.groovy export WORKSPACE=$PWD export JBOSS_HOME_1=$WORKSPACE/server1/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_2=$WORKSPACE/server2/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_3=$WORKSPACE/server3/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_4=$WORKSPACE/server4/jboss-eap cd ../jboss-hornetq-testsuite/ mvn clean test -Dtest=RemoteJcaTestCase#testLoadBalancingOfInboundConnectionsToClusterJGroupsTCP -DfailIfNoTests= false -Deap=7x -Dprepare.denyRunInParallel= true | tee log
Git Pull Request:
- There are two servers called "JMS servers"
- There are two servers called "MDB servers"
- JMS servers are configured to be in cluster. They have destinations and hold all messages.
- MDB servers have MDB applications which connect remotely via resource adapter to JMS servers.
- Resource adapter on MDB servers is configured to use Jgroups TCP ping discovery protocol to find JMS servers.
Expectation: MDB applications on MDB servers are able to receive and sent messages from InQueue to OutQueue which are deployed on JMS servers.
Reality: MDB applications don't receive any message.
Customer impact: Customers which use aforementioned scenario with Jgroups TCP ping are affected. Their applications stop working after migration to EAP 7.1.
This is regression against EAP 7.1.0.DR15. I tried to use both Artemis jars and messaging integration jars from DR15 but it didn't help. I saw the same issue. I compared JGroups versions between DR15 and DR16 but they are the same.
There was also update of XNIO from 3.5.0.Beta2 to 3.5.0.Beta4 but I wasn't able to run the DR16 with 3.5.0.Beta2 because there was change in API.