full log will be attached, now short chronology:
1. ~02:20 default task-186 starts request processing. During request where was call to ExtendedPersistenceContainer (SFSB with CMT).
So StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor#processInvocation called and component lock aquired (owner = current tx, see StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor#getLockOwner). This event not catched in logfile, because regular behavour not logged.
2. 02:39:26: tx timeout reached (20min), so arjuna`s reaper thread trying cancel tx. Now current tx == null ( ?):
02:39:26,882 WARN [arjuna] (Transaction Reaper Worker 73) ARJUNA012381: Action id 0:ffff0aa010c9:22fba49e:5848e8ad:446f10c completed with multiple threads - thread default task-186 was in progress with java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
3. 02:39:32: query timeout in task thread reached:
02:39:32,806 ERROR [sql] (default task-186) SQL query error: 2c344b99 (executed in 1 205 917 ms): java.sql.SQLTimeoutException: ORA-01013: пользователем запрошена отмена текущей операции
this event seems not interest.
4. 02:39:32: arjuna`s reaper thread trying to release component lock but fails because does not own`em:
02:39:32,808 WARN [txn] (Transaction Reaper Worker 73) WFLYTX0027: The pre-jca synchronization org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.stateful.StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor$StatefulSessionSynchronization@58e72087 associated with tx TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: 0:ffff0aa010c9:22fba49e:5848e8ad:446f10c status: ActionStatus.ABORTED > failed during after completion: java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
5. 02:39: task-thread contiunes request processing: hibernate noticed that current tx replaced(removed) by arjuna`s reaper:
6. but StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor not noticed. StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor trying to aquire same lock, but owner changed, was current tx and now current thread :
02:39:37,827 ERROR [invocation] (default task-186) WFLYEJB0034: EJB Invocation failed on component ExtendedPersistenceContainer for method public javax.persistence.EntityManager ru.argustelecom.system.inf.transaction.ExtendedPersistenceContainer.getEntityManager(): javax.ejb.ConcurrentAccessTimeoutException: WFLYEJB0228: EJB 3.1 FR 18.104.22.168 concurrent access timeout on ExtendedPersistenceContainer - could not obtain lock within 5000 MILLISECONDS
So, next two clauses is bug-behavour or by-desighn behavour:
c1. arjuna`s reaper thread trying release component lock through StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor, but does not owns this lock.
c2. StatefulSessionSynchronizationInterceptor can`t see that current tx replaced and trying to aquire it`s own component lock with different owners. In second try lock cannot be aquired during any timeout