Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 10.0.0.Final
Fix Version/s: 12.0.0.Final
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create multiple wildfly instances and configure clustered messaging
- Configure the connector to allow for STOMP connections
- Add a queue
- Create a client that uses STOMP to send/receive messages
- Terminate the wildfly instance the client is not connecting to
- Messaging over STOMP will no longer work
If a client uses STOMP to publish or subscribe to the messaging server the client will cease to function when a messaging server node drops out of the cluster. They will only work again once the cluster has been fully terminated and at least one instance is brought back online.
The error I received when sending messages:
"AMQ339001: Destination does not exist: <queue_name>"
lead me to a bug report ARTEMIS-358
I built an Artemis 1.3 snapshot and the problem has been solved. I don't know if that particular bug was the cause but they have addressed the issue in an upcoming version of Artemis.