I am experimenting with quite simple Stateful SessionScoped bean ( see org.jboss.weld.tests.clustering.translator.TranslatorControllerBean from attached reproducer) and actually there's not any specific exception, but the behavior is at least weird. I haven't tried with plain EJB so far. Reproducible by following steps:
1. Run first node with "/bin/standalone.sh -c standalone-ha.xml"
2. Run second node with "./bin/standalone.sh -c standalone-ha.xml -Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100 -Djboss.node.name=second"
3. Build and deploy attached reproducer
4. Open 127.0.0.1:8080/translator in your browser and translate something.
5. Open 127.0.0.1:8180/translator and note that number of translated sentences is not replicated correctly.
This works correctly in EAP. I am running with default standalone-ha configuration on oracle's 1.7.0_45 jdk.