There are a few problems in the Reactive Messaging TCK. I have excluded the affected tests in testsuite/integration/microprofile-tck/reactive-messaging/pom.xml:
TODO https: For the following excluded tests, I have opened the indicated PRs for the TCK, which will
be part of 2.0.1. I've confirmed locally with a snapshot of the TCK that it works.
These use beans which are not valid according to the CDI spec.
Test the deployment is missing a bean.
The deployment is missing the ArchiveExtender
The mentioned pull requests have been merged and will be part of a future 2.0.1 release.
I have verified locally that these tests will pass once the TCK is fixed.