Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 14.0.0.Final
Component/s: Web (Undertow)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy jsp-expression-lang.war to standalone/deployments
2. start server standalone.sh
3. curl http://127.0.0.1:8080/jsp-expression-lang/index.jsp
4. curl http://127.0.0.1:8080/jsp-expression-lang/index.jsp
5. The second curl does't return evaluated values.
Git Pull Request:
Java EE7 (which supports EL 3.0 spec) allows JSPs to use EL expressions like:
in the above example aren't evaluated correctly if request is send more than once, and instead a blank string is rendered for them. The jsp-expression-lang.war used in Steps to reproduce works correctly in 7.2.0.CD13.
More details in the linked forum thread https://developer.jboss.org/thread/271825.
The existing tests(JspELTestCase) doesn't cover the situation when request is sent more than once.