Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Issue is intermittent: git clone git: //git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jbossqe/eap-tests-hornetq.git cd eap-tests-hornetq/scripts/ git checkout eap7.2.x-artemis2.x-ha-jdbc groovy -DEAP_ZIP_URL=https: //eap-qe-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/eap-7.x-messaging-testing-prepare/331/artifact/jboss-eap.zip PrepareServers7.groovy export WORKSPACE=$PWD export JBOSS_HOME_1=$WORKSPACE/server1/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_2=$WORKSPACE/server2/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_3=$WORKSPACE/server3/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_4=$WORKSPACE/server4/jboss-eap cd ../jboss-hornetq-testsuite/ mvn clean test -Dtest=Lodh2TestCase#testLodh3kill -Deap7.org.jboss.qa.hornetq.apps.clients.version=7.1534928425-SNAPSHOT -DfailIfNoTests= false -Deap=7x -Dprepare.param.DATABASE=oracle12cR2 -Dprepare.param.JDBC_STORE= true | tee log
There undelivered/lost messages in sceario where MDB is connected to remote Artemis cluster in which nodes are killed and restarted. Issue is intermittent.
- start cluster containing node 1 and 3 with deployed inQueue and outQueue
- JDBC store with Oracle 12c is used
- start node 2 and 4
- producer sends 5000 small and large messages to inQueue to node-1
- wait for producer to finish
- deploy MDBs to node-2 and node-4 which read messages from inQueue and sends them to outQueue in XA transactions
- kill and start following nodes in this sequence: 1,3,1,3,1
- wait until all messages are processed
- start Consumer which consumes messages form outQueue
- Check that number of messages sent to InQueue and received from OutQueue is the same
7 messages were missing in OutQueue.