1. Proposed title of this feature request
exception filter log
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account (1): Anton Kunze (5268630)
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
it is not possible to filter/remove log based on exception logs using filter-spec.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer has a Exceptions that is thrown several times each day, but this exception is normal. If there is an exception in the log file, an email is sent and most of the time its only this Exception. Its for a correct way to keep track over our exceptions. Without the disturbance of something normal.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional
Customer expected to use filter-spec in the logging also to filter/remove a exception log.
6. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully
Configuring the filter to the logs.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
No. As a workaround, customer use a custom handler.
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
JBoss log manager
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if