- Weird naming of gc log files
- I test this with JDK11
- I start standalone and stop standalone
- JDK10 creates JBOSS_HOME/standalone/log/gc.log (with detailed information) and JBOSS_HOME/standalone/log/gc.log.0 (with brief summary of gc logging)
- I start standalone and stop standalone again
- JDK10 moves original gc.log to gc.log.1
- JDK10 keep original gc.log.0
- JDK10 creates new gc.log (with detailed information) and gc.log.2 (with brief summary of gc logging)
- Can this be changed by GC settings?
- GC logs are much more verbose against jdk8 gc logs. Can this be fixed by some JDK10 gc settings?
This is follow up for