WELD-2764 introduced first version of the impl with the following leftover TODOs:
- Proper exception handing setup
- Deployment validation of lookups
- This should also include deployment resolution of lookups and storing them in some form that will speed up repeated resolutions when invoking the method
- Validation of invokable methods during invoker creation
- After removal of @Invokable we now need to add verification that happens when you attempt to create an invoker for any given method; for instance validate that the method is non-private
- Tests/changes for invokeable methods with generics?
- Remove/Address any leftover TODO comments in the code
- Also look at the benchmarks mentioned in the original PR (https://github.com/weld/core/pull/2864) and review/commit them to the repo
- There is a bunch of Playground_* classes that were used to understand MethodHandles and apply them properly. There are located in test repos but we should revisit whether we want to keep them or remove them.
- An example of one such class is impl/src/test/java/org/jboss/weld/invokable/Playground_Cleanup.java