Make sure Weld is able to run our tests and TCK tests in container (with WFLY) and standalone. [This issue does not need to result in a PR directly]
Namely we need to:
- Have all release jobs for Weld 3 in a matrix config for JDK 8 and 10
- Have working PR executors for JDK 8 and 10
- 10 may be limited right now as spotbugs and other stuff may not work
- Update/align test dependencies to work on JDK 10
- Possibly execute on JDK 10 with --illegal-access=deny
Servlet integration is not a priority here but should get a separate review later on.