We need to stress-test the New Application page and address any scalability problems that arise. Current implementation loads all available items in a JSON format and even if this collection is curated and contains only the necessary data, it could overload the page.
Everything that is explained in the mockups, plus:
- When the 'Product' select is clicked, display 20 most recently created Products in the dropdown menu (sorted by most recent)
- If the sum of all Products available is higher than 20, display link button to "View all Products"
- Details of the paginated table listing all the Products in the modal dialog:
- display 5 Products per page
- sort table by last updated by default
- make table filterable by Product name