Several issues when importing CSV file using Teiid Designer
- Double quotes are added on the first fields of the file. (wizard.png)
- When we remove these double quotes from the Transformation Editor, we got a mapping error. (editor1.png)
- We are not able anymore to add double quotes (because of SQL validation and Auto-Syntax), we have to click on "Reconcile Transformation SQL with Target Columns" button and bind the missing field. This will have an alias with double quotes and add "ROW DELIMITER ';'" information. (editor2.png)
- After removing the "ROW DELIMITER ';'" information, we execute the query and we got another error "org.teiid.runtime.client.TeiidClientException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Remote org.teiid.core.TeiidProcessingException: TEIID30181 HEADER entry missing for column name airlinePartner in file:xxxx"
- We have to replace "HEADER" to "SKIP 1" to get a result (execution.png) but we still need to keep the alias with double quotes for the first field in the projection area.