We need to start spawning issues for missing features and known compatibility issues between Teiid JDBC and using the pg protocol - primarily with pg JDBC.
- lob support - lo is not yet implemented in pg, just inlining
- xa support -
- query plan handling -
- determine if reauthentication is supported
- domain type reporting - TEIID-4909
- typing differences in general - should there be a mode where we can report teiid type names? that's likely not possible as many pg clients have builtin logic around the standard types
- multi-dimensional arrays
- like escape and other pg behavior that have workarounds in Teiid
- generated keys - we only return a 0 oid for inserts - what about upserts?