This Epic is to track the GA of this feature
- Make available the Google Cloud File Service via a CSI driver, it is desirable that this implementation has dynamic provisioning
- Without GCP filestore support, we are limited to block / RWO only (GCP PD 4.8 GA)
- Align with what we support on other major public cloud providers.
- There is a know storage gap with google cloud where only block is supported
- More customers deploying on GCE and asking for file / RWX storage.
- Install the CSI driver
- Remove the CSI Driver
- Dynamically provision a CSI Google File PV*
- Utilise a Google File PV
- Assess optional features such as resize & snapshot
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Telefonica Spain
- Deutsche Bank
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>