As SPLAT engineer I would like to track announcements from cloud providers that we support, summarizing components like IaaS, IAM, and security, then share it with internal teams, so our customer/engineers can take advantage of a cheaper and faster infrastructure.
The Cloud providers that we support has constantly launching new features and refreshing current resources that we have integrated on OCP (IaaS, Security, etc). Following it manually/individually could be hard, but track the changes can be important to keep delivering innovation to our customers.
The idea is to create some integrated report to send to Slack, or consolidated weekly/monthly, to internal engineers teams that can be responsible to track changes on each component.
- Slack channel sending updates related to our product
*Nice to have:*
- Maybe a consolidated monthly (or weekly?) report
- Slack channel with those "announcements/newsletter"
References of announcements from our providers:
- AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/category/post-types/announcements/
- Azure: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/topics/announcements/
- AlibabaCloud: ?
- IBMCloud: https://www.ibm.com/cloud/blog/announcements ?
- VMware: https://www.vmware.com/company/news.html or https://blogs.vmware.com/code/?
- Nutanix: * https://www.nutanix.com/press-releases